Technosys Software Verification Engineers leads activities to develop, document and maintain architecture, system requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. They are capable of leading development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system. They develop software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
They are capable of
- Leading various Training Systems’ quality improvement initiatives
- Collaborating with peers to create roadmaps and improvement plans to software quality engineering processes and techniques
- Working with product teams to implement modern quality practices and techniques
- Creating and executing compliance assurance activities
- Conducting contractually required software quality audits and inspections
- Evaluating test plans, version documentation, and test reports for quality issues and trends
They have backgrounds of
- Bachelor’s / Master’s / Doctorate of Science degree in; Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years of experience dealing with software development projects
- Experience with multiple modern languages / frameworks
- 1+ years of experience in all aspects of system development, production, and architecture; proposal, design, analysis, development, test, verification, validation, and operations
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
Talk to us today and hire your dedicated Software Verification Engineers from our pool and we will initiate the hiring process on your behalf.