Technosys Hardware Verification Engineers are coming from a background where they are competent in working with engineers to own the design system level verification of products they work with. They are capable of working closely with researchers, architects, and designers in architecting methods of design verification for multiple systems. They use their design verification skills to define verification requirements, create test cases, design and implement the testing infrastructure, execute the testing, and report the results for the new product designs.
They possess B.Sc / M.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering backgrounds and have professional experience of 3-5 years of software development and verification environments (hardware & software).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to hire world class Hardware Verification Engineers skilled in:
- Implementing testbench and scoreboards / checkers.
- Implementing test sequences as per plan and debug failures.
- Achieving 100% functional verification, code verification, and power verification.
- Writing and augmenting existing test plans.
- Keeping track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed.
- Owning execution, interpretation, and reporting of verification work status and results.
- Supporting system bring up and debug activities.
- Working closely with designers and micro architects to resolve issues.
Talk to us today and hire your dedicated Hardware Verification Engineers from our pool and we will initiate the hiring process on your behalf.